Message Boards

Topic : Talk About the Show

Number of Replies: 782
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 05, 2008, 03:43:54 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Want to get something off your chest about the show? Do you agree or disagree with Dr. Phil's advice to a guest? What topics would you like to see on an upcoming episode? Sound off here!

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 25, 2009, 3:05 pm CDT

NO more OCTO Mom

PLEASE Please NO more we are so tired of her!  She is nothing but a publicity hound who needs some serious therapy.  We feel sorry for the babies but feeding the moms need for publicity is not going to help those precious babies!

March 25, 2009, 3:12 pm CDT

oct mom

Just my opinion but as a mother of soon to be 5 children myself i would really feel uncomfortable with  a person like Gloria  and her angles in waiting watching my every move too. People arent even giving these children a chance to having a normal life.   This media frenzy has gotten out of hand and it is frankly disgusting.  Glad to hear you have asked your people to step away.  More people need to get the picture and do the same.  What i smell is Gloria will have a law suit about somthing just to make her self look good and all she is really doing is stealing from these babies and the other children's money for there defense and keeping this house in a turmoil even longer.  I'm sure this new outfit will be as effective as the angles in waiting group might of been.  But with much less resentment towards nayda and her family.  The old group just left a sour taste in my mouth from day one.  I'm afraid i would of lost my cool more than once already with what has goon on so far.   Theres always 2 sides to every story.  But the 2nd one doesn't sell papers and such.

March 25, 2009, 11:49 pm CDT

Linda West-Conforti

I got a bad vibe about that woman from the moment she was introduced on the show. She seems very cold its hard to believe she has any compassion for anyone. Ok maybe Nadya was not in the room feeding her babies every second... does Linda have any acknowledgement of the other 6 children that Nadya has to care for? And how much grocery shopping and errands are needed for this family my goodness. There is nothing wrong with her taking a breath once in awhile, using the restroom, showering, having a meal. And Im sure the rest of the children need to be fed, bathed, looked after even more so because they are mobile. They can get into something and get hurt. I dont care how many safety codes are passed. So realistically nothing Linda stated in my opinion was credible. She is just a bitter woman and quite racist might I add. What was with all the emphasis on "hispanic", "latin", "spanish speaking", "hispanic speaking"   what is that?   She misrepresented angels in waiting. She was the wrong person to assume responsibility for speaking on their behalf. So the nannies had medical issues just leave it at that. I was really bothered by her comments. I agree with Nadya that she is unprofessional. That woman wouldnt have lasted 5 minutes in my house with that attitude. Im surprised Nadya didnt give her the boot sooner.

March 26, 2009, 8:03 am CDT

VERY IRRITATED!

I will say that from the moment that woman from ANGEL's IN WAITING was introduced on the show you could tell she had BEEF! She seemed very cold hearted and it wasn't her looks but the way she explained things. How she told Nadya that the babies were stressed.. YES! that maybe true but as a person who works in the medical field myself , you must have a way about you.. ITS CALLED YOUR BEDSIDE MANNER! I myself do not agree with Nadya's decision but its not my place to judge her. What she needs is help! The controversy is over! She had 8 babies.. Now how can we help?! Everyone needs to stop criticizing her for what happened. That woman brought her personal opinion into Nadya's home and that is uncalled for. YOU ARE THERE TO HELP! NOT MAKE HER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.. I have many many MANY more things to say but I'm so HOT! I will have to finish later. THANK YOU!

March 26, 2009, 8:06 am CDT

AGREE!!! 150 %

Quote From: lovemydes

I got a bad vibe about that woman from the moment she was introduced on the show. She seems very cold its hard to believe she has any compassion for anyone. Ok maybe Nadya was not in the room feeding her babies every second... does Linda have any acknowledgement of the other 6 children that Nadya has to care for? And how much grocery shopping and errands are needed for this family my goodness. There is nothing wrong with her taking a breath once in awhile, using the restroom, showering, having a meal. And Im sure the rest of the children need to be fed, bathed, looked after even more so because they are mobile. They can get into something and get hurt. I dont care how many safety codes are passed. So realistically nothing Linda stated in my opinion was credible. She is just a bitter woman and quite racist might I add. What was with all the emphasis on "hispanic", "latin", "spanish speaking", "hispanic speaking"   what is that?   She misrepresented angels in waiting. She was the wrong person to assume responsibility for speaking on their behalf. So the nannies had medical issues just leave it at that. I was really bothered by her comments. I agree with Nadya that she is unprofessional. That woman wouldnt have lasted 5 minutes in my house with that attitude. Im surprised Nadya didnt give her the boot sooner.
I wrote my opinion as well AND I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU! I myself am in the medical field and you dont put your person beliefs in front of caring for patients.. THAT WOMAN WAS AWFUL! She should have her license REVOKED!

March 26, 2009, 12:27 pm CDT

Mad about angels in network

I am looking at Dr.Phil show today and I am so mad at that woman from angel in network...GLORIA she is acting like a lonesome woman who has found something else to distract her from her miserable life. She has misery written all over her face.. Leave Nadya alone. Back off. She is not perfect and she will make mistakes. Let her leave her life. And dr.phil should back off too. The kids are there and with their mom. Back OFF Gloria and the lsbian looking one. They should be concentrating on the foster system. What if she want to put a jacuzzi in her bathroom. SHe is still a human being and deserves some ME time... So if she wants to be in a pool to pamper herself WHAT THE HELL! Stop the madness . U guys will not feel good until U have the system take control of these kids and to send them to people like my neighbours that buy cigarets and Alcohol with the little money that they recieve to care for the kids, and treat the childrens like hell! Get over it! Back the hell up!

March 26, 2009, 2:19 pm CDT

devils in hiding

I don't blame Nadia for firing Angels in waiting. They have been out to get her from  the start. They said they wanted to help her and teach her. They have only been critical not helpful. From the beginning I've been disgusted by the choices Nadia made but the babies are here, hurting their mother won't help. Gloria Allred  has been  the worst example of humanity!  She's using this family as a bully pulpit. She has been adversarial from the start. She had no business injecting herself  into any of this. What's going on in that house is nobody's business except the familys, social workers, child protective services etc... How would you  like someone  watching and reporting on everything  you did in the privacy of your own home?  I wish everyone would leave them alone. Let her share what she wants to. It's her life.  We have to trust that child protective services will do their jobs. I'm sure they'll have their hands full.

March 26, 2009, 3:37 pm CDT

I totally agree!

Quote From: deannabana

I truly believe that the children should be taken from Nadia. There are many couples that would adopt a child because they are unable to have children. This woman just wants a free ride in this world. She has children so that she doesn't have to work!!  It's disgusting. The rest of us have to work so hard just to make ends meet and I'm sick of people like Nadia that get "a free ride" instead of working it out. I swear she better not just get everything free including the house, food and nanny care for all the kids. (I had to work with messed up disk's in my back to help my kids go to college!  After graduation I was able to get my back fixed thru my insurance.) Nadia needs to be put in an institution and the children adopted.

March 26, 2009, 3:45 pm CDT

I agree

Quote From: goffer4all

This nut (nadia) is on the show again!  She is evasive in her answers, and the one question I would like to have answered is, why isn't she at home with the six kids or at the hospital with the eight babies?  It looks like she would rather be on tv than be a mother!!!  YUCK!  I have such Nadie burnout, that I want to vomit when I hear her voice.  Yes, I do have sympathy for the kids...they are going to all grow up as freaks!  I think it would be better for them, to be adopted out, and never told where they came from!

It would be a better world if we could stop people like her from benefiting from the situation she deliberately created. It would be nice if Dr Phil could use his influence to prevent her from continuing to gain from this.

March 26, 2009, 8:53 pm CDT

Enough Already!!

Nadia has had more than her 15 minutes of fame.  Dr. Phil please stop featuring Nadia, talking about Nadia, giving advice to Nadia, etc; She loves the attention she is getting and will do everything in her power to keep her name out there in the news.  I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and there was recently a shooting of four Oakland Police officers that lost their lives for simply doing their jobs. Their is such turmoil and racial tension in Oakland it is scary. What is worse is some of the citizens of Oakland had a march in honor of the monster that killed the officers.  These are the things that we need to focus on.  I have chosen not to watch your show when it is about Nadia, I am sick of her. 

First | Prev | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | Next | Last