Message Boards

Topic : Talk About the Show

Number of Replies: 782
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 05, 2008, 03:43:54 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Want to get something off your chest about the show? Do you agree or disagree with Dr. Phil's advice to a guest? What topics would you like to see on an upcoming episode? Sound off here!

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 18, 2009, 12:54 pm CDT

enough Octomom already

I cannot stand the sound of that woman's voice... she is spitting out her answers before the question is finished, so how can she possibly be LISTENING and making a considered response.

I wish the best for those children, but I cannot stand the incessant coverage of this topic.  Tuning out.

March 18, 2009, 6:32 pm CDT

ENOUGH

Enough about this woman. I dont understand why this octomom is getting so much attention. How can a person living on welfare take trips to Disneyland. I think the children should come first, but it seems to me that she is the one benefitting form all the attention and publicity she is getting. She is selfish, I dont think she should be given anything.  There should be a way she should be monitored on how she is spending the moneis and make sure things are brought for the childern, food, clothing,  and necesseties. Next thing you know there will be a book and a movie about her. this is ridiculous . ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Dr Phil,

I love your show and watch it all the time but I think you have given this women enough air time.

March 18, 2009, 8:51 pm CDT

I'm a little sensitive

I'm a little sensitive to this topic because my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now and have started infertility treatments.  We have been married for almost 7 years now, and we purposely waited until we were in a stable situation where we had jobs we loved and were making enough money before we started trying to have kids.  This woman spits in the face of people like us who are really trying to be responsible, and are only planning to have as many kids as we can afford.  She gets to mooch off the government and the taxpayers, while my husband and I go through the pain and anxiety of being infertile.  And even when we finally have kids (our own or adopted) we won't be getting any government or charity money because we're not on welfare, we don't live in squalor, and we budget our money carefully.  The system is so broken that it makes irresposible, emotionally disturbed people like her live better than educated, responsible people like my husband and myself who are dying to be parents.  Where's the justice?

March 20, 2009, 8:10 am CDT

Get it from the horse's mouth

In reference to the show that was aired on Friday, March 13, 2009, the segment about Chris Brown and Rhianna, we all can speculate about what we think happened, but we don't know for sure.  You have the source to get them on the show, why don't you hear the real story from them and we'll know the truth.  By the way, I enjoy your shows

Bernice

March 21, 2009, 1:35 pm CDT

About Sweepstakes, Scams and Winning

Dr. Phil,

My name is Andy.  I want to submit my experience with online surveys and sweepstakes.  I am happy to offer that I am a panelist at NPDOR (a national marketing research firm) and as such I am actively involved in surveys of various types (mostly my recent purchases and the environment of the stores I visit.)

I am given points to enter in a variety of sweepstakes after competing each survey.  Last year I entered a  $5,000 quarterly drawing and won.  The money was vital and went quickly.  I am a recent parolee who has now been forced to find other means of support than what I traditionally would do (commercial truck driver.)  Surveys are a minor sideline. 

My objective here is to prove that winning happens, that there is hope in some cases and that I am living proof that not all surveys are created equal.  Janet Hall (the Director of NPDOR)  was kind to offer me the opportunity and Beth Herman (of the judging firm conducting the survey)  was patient and understanding of my skepticism.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  I was terminally doubtful in the whole process.  I want you to know that I won, pure and simple.

Thank You Very Much,      Andy Miller

March 22, 2009, 9:09 am CDT

Dr. Phil, answer your Emails if you love babies

Dr. Phil, I think it's time for you to see about other babies who need help and not just Nadya. I have emailed you several times and my friend's grand baby needs some help. She has no designer nursery to bring her preemie grandson home to and compared to her house and Nadya's mom's house, Nadya was living in a Mansion compared to my friends. But the one thing Nadya is lacking is self control and staying home with her children instead of parading around town on shopping binges with phone on ear and Starbucks in hand. You have turned a lot of viewers away and after reading some of your books and especially Robin's book, I don't see the Dr. Phil I used to see anymore.

I will find help for my friend if it's the last thing I do. There has to be someone out there who has some compassion. All we need is some Home Depot cards or a donation for a tiny bedroom for this baby---my spouse has already fixed her bathroom, so the baby has a clean place to be bathe. My friend had a hard life and left an abusive marriage and raised her 2 daughters alone and while having to work to support them, her young daughter got pregnant and had a baby in December weighing 2 lbs, 4 ozs and has not been released yet. He is a beautiful baby and his mom, even though a teenager could give Nadya some lessons. While I have compassion for her children, I have none for her, because she is telling lies to you and hopefully soon, you will remove your Rose Colored Glasses and see she is a con artist. Sincerely, Pat

March 23, 2009, 2:12 pm CDT

The Dr Phil Show has went downhill in '09

This message is not meant to be derogatory by any means, but I do feel that the show has gone so far downhill in 2009 that I don't even watch it anymore. My husband and I used to watch Dr. Phil everyday together religiously for many years, up until just recently. It was a great way for us to spend quality time together each day and talk about topics and problems. Ever since the new 2009 season has began, the topics aren't interesting to us anymore. The Dr. Phil show has become just like any other boring daytime talk show. I'm not sure if this is true, but I have heard that Robin has taken over the job of picking the show's topics. If this is indeed the case, please Dr. Phil, use your head instead of your heart and leave that job to the professionals. It's just really depressing to watch another good show go bad. At this rate, the show will be cancelled by 2010. Please, please take my comments into consideration!
Thank You,
Caitlin

March 24, 2009, 9:24 am CDT

Octo-mom

As disgusted as I was with this woman after watching your show I let my guard down and started feeling as if I mis-judged her. Today I heard she fired the nurses that you had set up to help her because they were "spying" on her. Oh please! Someone better keep an eye on this nut case and her children too! I admire what you tried to do for her but surely a man as smart as you could see through this mess.

March 25, 2009, 2:49 pm CDT

angels in waiting

These ladies made a terrible representation of their organization.  When she said "the one's who could actually speak english' when referring to the nanny's, she let her true colors show.  That was EXTREMELY RACIST and embarrassing for their organization.  Also, I'm sorry but I agree with Nadea's representative in wanting them to sign the contract to keep information out of the media.  I understand needing to report abuse or mistreatmant, but other than that, the nurses have no business running around town gossiping about the household.  I am glad that Kaiser Permanente's nurses are helping and I hope that the housing situation improves for the children.

March 25, 2009, 3:04 pm CDT

whatever happened to MYOB

I am appalled at this whole Nardia thing.. The girl is hounded to death by EVERYONE.. My mom is one of 17 children.. my grand mother did just fine bringing her and the other 16 up. There were no nannies, reporters,  and television in Grandmothers Face. There were no ALBRIGHTS either. the woman is a joke. I went to school with lots of large family kids. I don't get why there is so much of everyone in everyone else's business. I totally understand why she (Nardia) is frustrated, get everyone out of her face and let her take care of her kids. There is so much of the whole ( in everyone Else's business) I just don't understand what everyone is thinking. Do you think the hospital she is working with and DHS are already keeping her under a microscope? Of course they are. That Albright woman was after Naudia right from the get go. Call of that bulldog. Have you ever seen a perfect family, come on.. Let her live her life.

First | Prev | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | Next | Last