Message Boards

Topic : 01/22 The Dr. Phil House: Teen Intervention, Part 3

Number of Replies: 285
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, January 19, 2007, 01:21:03 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
The story continues with Alex, a 14-year-old girl who moved into The Dr. Phil House with her mom, grandmother and aunt. Alex’s family asked Dr. Phil to intervene because they couldn’t stop Alex from prostituting herself to older men. Dr. Phil confronts Alex’s aunt, Enza, and her mother, Kim, about how their venomous relationship is affecting Alex and leading her to turn to men for comfort. Enza apologizes for her behavior with Alex, and finds a new ally in the house, against Kim’s mother, Jeanette. Jeanette overhears a discussion about her and angrily informs Kim that she will find a new place to live. After confiscating Alex’s cell phone, Kim listens to a voicemail from an older man, trying to contact Alex for sex. Private investigator, Harold Copus, meets with Alex and gets information on the older men she says she’s been with, so they can be taken off the streets. On their last day in the House, Dr. Phil breaks the news to Alex that she won’t be returning home with her family. Find out where she’s going and what makes her break down in tears. Then, talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More January 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 22, 2007, 8:45 pm CST

um ya

Quote From: lakerman

I know Enza has taken a lot of heat on this board but I must say that she is an incredibly beautiful woman, stunning in fact. I am just mesmerized by her. I trully think she cares a great deal for Alex and that a lot of this board has gotten invovled with a lot of jealousy of her. She is a passionate woman who puts her heart above pretense. I find that admirable.

Brad

She is very pretty on the outside.

And that has what to do with how she is acting with her niece.

I would say this to you, Enza, I mean Brad, being passionate is one thing, telling lies and pitting people against each other is another. Not to mention saying your on their side, while saying  such degrading things to a kid.

That is just not cool.

January 22, 2007, 9:03 pm CST

Enza is the big problem

Enza should be banned from the house.   They should have a restraining order to keep her away from the Grandmother, Mother and Daughter.  Enza lives to create these drama situations and she cannot stop herself.  No one is safe around her because she is manipulative and will not give it up.  When the daughter returns to the mother they should move as far away from Enza as they can get. 

January 22, 2007, 9:05 pm CST

Enza

Enza can be very abrupt,  (that is the Italian in her LOL!,but she is a good hearted person. Enza, I was flipping through the TV and could not believe it was you. Do not want to disclose for both of us how you know me (not that t is a big deal) but  out  respect. Just know I was the gal who booked you in a TV show because you are such a cutie pie! At the end of the day you know it  is your niece that needs to be lead by strong and good woman like yourself. I think something like Alateen would be very beneficial for your niece. Enza, you have a great head on your shoulder and I pray that you and Kim can sit down like two adults and come to some even ground. You do not need to be ultra close, but be their for this teenager that is crying out for love and attention she apparently has not received growing up!. I have been with toxic men allot of my life and I am blessed that I am no longer accepting the unacceptable from anyone. You also might remember me seeeing you and Kim at the Van Nuys court about five years back when you where pregnant with your second child. Anyways, I wish you a healthy and happy new year. May the past be the past and the main focus is for your niece to get in a healthy and positive enviroment, get a great education and make something of herself. Men come and go girl friend lol and once your niece has confidence from the inside and self accomplishment she will be doing fabulous. I am just getting it in my thirties and I feel so VERY blessed. Some never get it Enza. You look beautiful as always .I did not get to view end of show, but I really hope you and Kim can move forward. Life is too short! I wish I can give you my contact info. would love to catch up, but no way can I leave infor on a public forum. Just think the mall and the gal that booked you on the show because you are So funny and cute.

Peace and Healing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 22, 2007, 9:11 pm CST

01/22 The Dr. Phil House: Teen Intervention, Part 3

Quote From: shermell

I would say this to you, Enza, I mean Brad, being passionate is one thing, telling lies and pitting people against each other is another. Not to mention saying your on their side, while saying  such degrading things to a kid.

That is just not cool.

I think she such a suger coated fake,And you prob, need a hero in your life but not her.She has agreed with everything dr. phil has said about her on tv ,But she cont,to weave her web.she needs help worse than any of them.Shes mean as mean comes.She thinks shes a hero but in truth shes more trouble  than a dr can handle.I cant believe in dr phil no more,Whats up with him allowing her to stay on.

January 22, 2007, 9:16 pm CST

Enza deserve the heat she is getting

Enza appears to be a very manipulative person. She hated Kim until she got caught trashing her to Alex. Now she's trying to act compassionate toward Kim in order to drive a wedge between her and Grandma. I can't imagine she'll have many friends left after this. I wouldn't want someone like her as a friend!  

January 22, 2007, 9:20 pm CST

Quote From: tigressence

They do amazing work, but I was hoping to learn exactly which program it was.  Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

well amen to her mother for wanting this for her daughter,better sad than dead ,which she is sad.quit trying to find all the blame on the mother ,theres more people invovled.i guess we are all perpect and our kids are all colleage kids.get real kids are in big touble now days,it takes more to raise kids now days,it takes all people.when we quit judgeing others we will be more help.

January 22, 2007, 9:21 pm CST

Quote From: nixhex

Enza appears to be a very manipulative person. She hated Kim until she got caught trashing her to Alex. Now she's trying to act compassionate toward Kim in order to drive a wedge between her and Grandma. I can't imagine she'll have many friends left after this. I wouldn't want someone like her as a friend!  
amen

January 22, 2007, 9:24 pm CST

Quote From: eodwife

The devil has appeared to us in the form of Enza.  Why in the world is this young child being subjected to this evil, hateful person.  It is so obvious that Enza HATES Kim's Mom....and surely  Enza HATES Enza.  I'm only hoping that Enza does not have children.  PLEASE, .........GET HER OFF THE SHOW!
please dr phil dont do this to people who beleive in you ,get enza off the show

January 22, 2007, 9:26 pm CST

AGAIN...WHERE IS DAD?

This is really annoying the heck out of me.  How can they ignore the dad in this story?  Darn it somebody from the show answer that question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure there are people reading this board that know this family.  Whats the story with the invisible, non-existant dad??????????

Darn it Dr. Phil, that is a huge part of the puzzle here.  How can you leave that out?

January 22, 2007, 10:01 pm CST

I am not Enza

Quote From: shermell

That is just not cool.

Just because I like Enza I AM Enza? That's jealousy if Ive ever heard it. Millions of people watch Dr.Phil and a high percentage of those read and post on these boards. Just accept not everyone shares your view on Enza. Yes she can be a drama queen but look at Kim and the Grandmother..not a lot to work with there. I dont remember one thing Enza lied about...she just used poor judgement in how she communicated.Whether you like it or not Enza is a catalist and she brings about change. Without her...this family is lost.

BRAD not Enza

First | Prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next | Last