Message Boards

Topic : Struggling with Sleep Issues?

Number of Replies: 184
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, August 08, 2006, 01:43:09 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Millions of people suffer from sleep issues such as insomnia, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, sleep walking, sleep terrors, or restless leg syndrome. Share your stories and offer advice and support to others facing similar conditions.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 28, 2007, 8:38 pm CDT

You can do it!!

Quote From: dimpels

1st time i hear of manic depression. well i always wanted 2 b an artist, singer... although both parents work, finance was a problem 4 further studies. i continued painting and selling it and still sings @ weddings and birthday whenever im invited. my BIGGEST dream is 2 publish a book which i wrote for the past 4 yrs. editing needs 2 b done. the theme of book: True forgiveness brings about inner healing. otherwise i am content with what im doing now, working with kids & performing as clown @ kiddies parties whenever needed! have a great and da lotsa love!
Don't give up on your dreams!! Not ever!1 Bipolar is a mood disorder when your moods swing from extremely high to extreme depression.  There is a lot of pain,  mostly emotional but that translates to physical too.  I also have social phobia from an abusive relationship, too.  That will not hold me back.

June 29, 2007, 9:58 am CDT

i understanding

Quote From: sunshine80

Don't give up on your dreams!! Not ever!1 Bipolar is a mood disorder when your moods swing from extremely high to extreme depression.  There is a lot of pain,  mostly emotional but that translates to physical too.  I also have social phobia from an abusive relationship, too.  That will not hold me back.
i understand what u going through. please take care. i've suffered frm postnatal depression after both my children and got wonderful counceling & support. i'm sure u will pull through. i'm praying 4 u! lotsa love!

June 29, 2007, 1:14 pm CDT

Thanks so much

i understand what u going through. please take care. i've suffered frm postnatal depression after both my children and got wonderful counceling & support. i'm sure u will pull through. i'm praying 4 u! lotsa love!

Did you get opportunity to speak to your doc about the tablets?  Still FLYing?  FLYing is helping me to quit smoking!

June 29, 2007, 2:58 pm CDT

wonderful!

Did you get opportunity to speak to your doc about the tablets?  Still FLYing?  FLYing is helping me to quit smoking!

wonderful 2 hear FLY helped u! havent c doctor for 2 months. trying 2 stop using tablets. use a quarter of small tablet and drink milk instead. not Fly at moment, feeling oppress by circumstances .

June 29, 2007, 7:29 pm CDT

It's those difficult moments

wonderful 2 hear FLY helped u! havent c doctor for 2 months. trying 2 stop using tablets. use a quarter of small tablet and drink milk instead. not Fly at moment, feeling oppress by circumstances .

In those difficult times the routines we establish help us just do our tasks automaticly.  Just out of habit.  Are your tablets addictive?  Do you have a strict sleep schedule?  My disorder requires that you keep a strict sleep schedule, because problems sleeping are often a sign of bigger things to come.  What circumstances do you feel oppressed by?  We can talk them out, because two minds are better than just one!

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

Sunshine

June 30, 2007, 1:24 am CDT

can't do without

In those difficult times the routines we establish help us just do our tasks automaticly.  Just out of habit.  Are your tablets addictive?  Do you have a strict sleep schedule?  My disorder requires that you keep a strict sleep schedule, because problems sleeping are often a sign of bigger things to come.  What circumstances do you feel oppressed by?  We can talk them out, because two minds are better than just one!

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

Sunshine

lately i cant do without tablets. cant get into any routine. everything surrounds my family. husband treats me not 2 good. nothing pleases him. i love him so much!sometimes feel i want 2 give up on marriage. money is major problem. accuses me of waisting money. NOT true! most of time i get clothes for me and children from friends.

July 1, 2007, 9:03 am CDT

Do not give up on the tablets

lately i cant do without tablets. cant get into any routine. everything surrounds my family. husband treats me not 2 good. nothing pleases him. i love him so much!sometimes feel i want 2 give up on marriage. money is major problem. accuses me of waisting money. NOT true! most of time i get clothes for me and children from friends.

You must have a routine sleep schedule before you go off tablets.  I don't like the way your husband treats you!  I don't know what the standards are in SA but here in the US we have a lot of families with money trouble.  Sit down with him and list all of the purchases both of you make.  See where you can cut. 

July 1, 2007, 11:39 am CDT

will do so again

You must have a routine sleep schedule before you go off tablets.  I don't like the way your husband treats you!  I don't know what the standards are in SA but here in the US we have a lot of families with money trouble.  Sit down with him and list all of the purchases both of you make.  See where you can cut. 

its just things r expensive now, but God provides. hubby needs 2 trust me more. he bought me flowers! his way of saying his sorry. i will work on sleep routine. busy baking cake for my baby girls birthday. (4yrs tomorrow ) thanks sunshine for always taking time to read my messages.

July 1, 2007, 6:14 pm CDT

you're very welcome

its just things r expensive now, but God provides. hubby needs 2 trust me more. he bought me flowers! his way of saying his sorry. i will work on sleep routine. busy baking cake for my baby girls birthday. (4yrs tomorrow ) thanks sunshine for always taking time to read my messages.
It's nice to talk with you every day.   You are right everything is so expensive!  I have been off work and have had no income since May.  Thank God We all have enough of everything we need.  Happy 4th BDay to your little girl!

July 1, 2007, 11:12 pm CDT

bday girl excited!

It's nice to talk with you every day.   You are right everything is so expensive!  I have been off work and have had no income since May.  Thank God We all have enough of everything we need.  Happy 4th BDay to your little girl!
bday girl couldn't sleep lastnite. too excited! we bought her small dollhouse. otherwise how r u doing 2day? spoil urself u deserve it! im busy with all the hotspots in the house. how far r u with flylady? blessed day 2 u!

First | Prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next | Last