Message Boards

Topic : Struggling with Sleep Issues?

Number of Replies: 184
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, August 08, 2006, 01:43:09 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Millions of people suffer from sleep issues such as insomnia, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, sleep walking, sleep terrors, or restless leg syndrome. Share your stories and offer advice and support to others facing similar conditions.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 21, 2007, 1:41 pm CDT

oh you are certainly welcome

Quote From: dimpels

u r a star! eversince i've joined flylady.net i am hooked! i have learned alot! thanxs sunshine u have brought real sunshine in my life i am so greatful. i dont feel alone anymore!! i keep in touch.
I would be lost without that timer.  I use a cell phone in my pocket.  She's right that you can do anything for 15 minutes!  I am so glad to have helped!  Tell me what you are doing and i will tell you where I am at

June 21, 2007, 8:02 pm CDT

Sleep Fairy

whats the name of the author of this book? maybe our library in SA has it
I think her name is Janie Peterson.  You want your own copy. trust me!  It's worth the 15 dollars!

June 21, 2007, 10:55 pm CDT

what i'm doing...

Quote From: sunshine80

I would be lost without that timer.  I use a cell phone in my pocket.  She's right that you can do anything for 15 minutes!  I am so glad to have helped!  Tell me what you are doing and i will tell you where I am at
well i've just started so i'm @ the shiny sink & dressing up frm head 2 shoes. i'm bit of a snail, excited 2 go 2 next level. the lady who's staying with us 4 a few months r impress with new idea!

June 22, 2007, 6:31 am CDT

I like the shiny sink

well i've just started so i'm @ the shiny sink & dressing up frm head 2 shoes. i'm bit of a snail, excited 2 go 2 next level. the lady who's staying with us 4 a few months r impress with new idea!
I use Lemon-Scented Antibacetrial Windex.  I like the lemon scent for the kitchen and the down stairs bath.  Go ahead and be a snail, that's what it's all about.  If you get too hurried you will get burned out (been there)!  Did you print out the Beginner babysteps?  I've been dressing to the shoes for awhile because that came easily.  My bed is made, and my kids see that, so their beds are made.

June 22, 2007, 1:35 pm CDT

amazing how methods help!

I use Lemon-Scented Antibacetrial Windex.  I like the lemon scent for the kitchen and the down stairs bath.  Go ahead and be a snail, that's what it's all about.  If you get too hurried you will get burned out (been there)!  Did you print out the Beginner babysteps?  I've been dressing to the shoes for awhile because that came easily.  My bed is made, and my kids see that, so their beds are made.
amazing how each method helps. i must stil get cleaning products 2 help me. we dont have same products down here but i'll look 4 something similar. i luv the smell of lemon. computer gave in. i wrote it down. i work frm my cell. spend an hour browsing and writing down. was fun, until i was interupted by my sister in law. will continue 2morrow. family doing their best 2 stick 2 new program.

June 22, 2007, 4:20 pm CDT

great!

amazing how each method helps. i must stil get cleaning products 2 help me. we dont have same products down here but i'll look 4 something similar. i luv the smell of lemon. computer gave in. i wrote it down. i work frm my cell. spend an hour browsing and writing down. was fun, until i was interupted by my sister in law. will continue 2morrow. family doing their best 2 stick 2 new program.
Notice any difference in sleep issues?

June 22, 2007, 9:56 pm CDT

Also

Baking soda subs as a scouring powder, vinegar and water make glass cleaner and both baking soda and vinegar deodorize.  If you can't get the lemon windex, get yourself a lemon candle or buy a lemon and boil its peels to produce the scent

June 22, 2007, 11:39 pm CDT

Struggling with Sleep Issues?

Baking soda subs as a scouring powder, vinegar and water make glass cleaner and both baking soda and vinegar deodorize.  If you can't get the lemon windex, get yourself a lemon candle or buy a lemon and boil its peels to produce the scent
thanxs ur such an amazing person. u know such alot! i surpose its flylady. thanxs

June 23, 2007, 12:01 am CDT

still having difficulties

Notice any difference in sleep issues?
that is one thing im still battle with. i take sleeping tablets in order 2 have good nite sleep. daughter restless last nite. what else can i do? she have everything i need 2 before ten @ nite. i think she's just naughty. help

June 23, 2007, 9:47 pm CDT

me 2

that is one thing im still battle with. i take sleeping tablets in order 2 have good nite sleep. daughter restless last nite. what else can i do? she have everything i need 2 before ten @ nite. i think she's just naughty. help

no tablets but it is midnight at my house and I am awake.  Get the "Sleep Fairy" for your daughter.  It will help.  I pick up little tidbits here and there about organic things!  Let me know if you can't find it,

(((((((HUGS)))))))

Sunshine

First | Prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next | Last